Michigan Freshman Alexis “Lou” Allan has had a bit of a roller coaster year. She was sidelined for an injury but when she came back, was able to contribute to her team. We caught up with her shortly after she was named Freshman of the Week in April 2018 when she:
• Batted .429 with a .556 on-base percentage and a 1.429 slugging percentage, including two home runs and four RBI last weekend in No. 17/16 Michigan’s three-game sweep at Big Ten foe Penn State
• Hit her first collegiate home run in the series opener
• Followed that up with a two-run home run in the seventh inning of Saturday’s game, breaking a scoreless tie
• Earned her first career Freshman of the Week honor
• Last Michigan Freshman of the Week: Meghan Beaubien (April 2, 2018)
Here’s what she had to say about her first year in college.
One thought on “My Transition from Travel to College Softball”